Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Oh I just can't wait!.."

So there are a couple of things I could be working on instead of blogging, but if I do them my brain will explode thus sending bits and pieces of it everywhere in the room... and I don't think Genevieve would appreciate it, especially since Charlie is visiting. So I was 1 minute or a few seconds away from not applying to the Media Arts major, but I made it. Yay! The minutes leading up to that time felt like a vampire slayer was mistakenly putting a stake through my chest and shoulders... (I've been exposed to Twilight trailers). I turned it in and everything was ok, except I was still nervous for the pending presentation and results. I also realized I had turned in the wrong report. Luckily all that was fixed. Now my stress comes from the source of two late papers, a pending project, a quiz, and an upcoming midterm... AHH!! (and then some).

On different news, I discovered that the Mexican soap opera which I watched before coming to BYU is rerunning on Univision right were I left off! And Grandma really like a very bad soap opera called Fuego en la Sangre, or Fire in the Blood. It's ridiculous, as is the one I was watching, but the difference is that I actually enjoyed it.

Anyways, I should really get working on some homework. So I'll probably update this later.
Ok, mind boggling discovery. Check what happens when you click Ctrl + Alt + (the left, down, or right arrow). It's so cool!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Yay for turning in applications to majors!!! And I'm sorry you have so much to do! Good luck!

Gwennifer said...

A. I'm glad Mr. Charlie's visits merit your blog space.

2. That computer trick freaked me out so badly.

iii. I hope that everything gets done, since I know how unhappy it makes you when you're stressed and there's a stake in your chest cavity.

Buena suerte, Bujaroo!